bil is moving in....

...not a big deal..but our house is a 3 bedroom. so he and his girlfriend would be in our 3rd room, and my dd and my niece would be sharing her room..again not a big deal. she doesn't sleep in her room, but there's a full size bed, and it takes up most of the room (no room for a crib)..it's only temporary until they get on their feet in the city that we live in. but idk what to do about my dd's room. i guess i could get her a toddler bed, that way there's enough room and some play room. but we're also ttc..and the spare room would be the baby's room..again, not a big deal..we'll have 6 months before we really would start getting anything, and then i'm sure the baby would be in the room with us until it starts sleeping through the night...any advice or suggestions on my dd's room??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• How old are the girls that are sharing a room? Maybe bunk beds or a toddler bed and crib?
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 10:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Can't your bil daughter sleep in their room with them.
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I say "don't do it!" period. Once you have your own family, that becomes your responsibility and number one priority.. not others families!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• yeah, how old are the girls?
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2010