Can you spot a Tweaker?

My dad has always pointed out who is tweaked and who is not.Tells me see what it does to your teeth?your face!He even asked a women how old she was one time..She was 27 and looked 50!

i dont really know what made me remember this...but can you lol?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only time I ever think I saw a tweaker was when I worked in the McDonalds drive thru in high school. Some guy came through in a beat up, old van, and his face was completely covered in scabs and marks. Also a horrible stench came out of his van. His hands were shaking like crazy and it was like he couldn't focus his eyes.
    Anonymous

• the teeth are a dead give away... dramaticly aged person will give it away too.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Ya, I had a friend who was on Meth A LOT and you could ALWAYS tell when she was back on it. Her face always looked so nasty.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• i am a recovering. my teeth never got like that actually. but you could tell i was using because of my face and because of how skinny i was. :( i have alot of regret over that time in my life. BUT i have been clean for a little over 2 years now and i am back to being healthy. from personal experience-yes i can spot them.
    Anonymous

• The mom of one of my daughter's friends is my age, but she looks at least 30 years older than me and I've always wonder if this is why.
    Anonymous

• Congrats anon, on your recovery! It's good to hear.
    Anonymous

• I stopped about 8 years ago. And yes, I can spot one from a mile away. I have run into old aquaintances, and can tell in the first 30 seconds if they are still on dope or not. Sadly some are. It's the look in their eyes, the way they hold themselves, sometimes the teeth, the sheen and texture of their skin, and sometimes scabs, the way their nails are, if they play with their tongue when they talk, or move their facial muscles excessively when they talk. Their eyes dart around. Even if they are not high at that moment, they carry some of these "signs" with them for many months afterwards.
    Anonymous

• um what's a tweaker?
    Anonymous

• 10:34 PM
    My parents are clean now also.My moms teeth are fine,but my dad wasnt so lucky lol.So now he goes around and says "this will happen to you" and smiles lol.My mom has spoken at many Mother and children homes (where moms can keep children and recover).I guess you can spot it when you know what your looking for lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I can spot them... not sure how but I can, They kinda act like they have ADHD really bad.
    Anon, It is AWESOME that you are clean! Keep up the good work!!!
    Anonymous