Are you a fan of the ORIGINAL Clash of the Titans?

Sorry, I would have worded this as a statement but without a questions they'll erase it. I simply wanted to tell you all I just got back. IF you are a fan of the Original, don't waste your money to see this one because you will be disappointed. If you haven't seen the original or didn't like it, It's a good movie. The movie & story were both very good - the problem was it was like they chopped up the real myth, re-arraigned it and then took an eraser to the rest...

Anyways, I told you I would let you know what I thought - and there you go...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• i actually thought the old one was kinda cute and neat in its own old fashion, beginning of special effect corny way. lol. now i'm worried cause my hubby has watched the previews and thinks it looks awesome. thanks for your imput. i guess we'll find out when it comes out. i think i might just rent it from the redbox when its available for rent and then decide if we want to buy it.
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 11:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• thank you for telling us. I love the original and may just rent it from the Shoppette when it comes out now....
    That reminds me, have to go and get the old one on DVD soon.... :)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Where can you rent the old Clash of the Titans?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Pnwmom, you could probably get it from netflicks.

I like the old clash of the titan's, I like the cheesy effects. I don't think I even want to see the new one, some things just don't need to be remade. Thanks for letting us know how it was.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Medusa used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'm totally disappointed. I was hoping it would be awesome with all the new special effects. Why do they always have to change the original story lines? Big bummer.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I adore the original Clash.

My question is, is it a good movie for what it is? Without associating it with the original, I mean.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2010