going on clomid for the second time after a miscarriage

So my first clomid cycle was in december and I got pregnant, but had a miscarriage at 5/6 wks, I finally got my period and I'm on day 4 of clomid I'm very anxious, and scared has anyone been through this??

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 10:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i've never been thru it before but i do suggest that you stop worrying because it isn't good for you while youre pregnant nor while you are trying to get pregnant. just try and calm down the best you can and let things happen as they happen. GL mommy
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• yes i have i found out in April 09 i was preg and i misscarried june 09 and then in nov i found out im preg again and this time im do in july and this preg has been alot better and i wish you luck on it baby dust your way
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• due not do
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'm not even sure what clomid is, but I've been through a miscarriage. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope the next one sticks!
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Thanx ladies I'm very hopeful this month will work for me :)
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 12:52 PM on Apr. 7, 2010