How can I make a guy friend my boyfriend?

We like each other, we flirt. Hes in a relationship with a guy ( hes BI) But he said if he wasn't we would be great for each other. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should leave him alone so that you don't become a HOMEWRECKER!
    Anonymous

• we are just friends... dont be rude!! hes the one saying how he wants to marry and have kids. ( he cant do that with another dude) How rude are you!!!!! we havent done anything wrong. Most good relationships start as friends.
    Anonymous

• Keep the door open and maybe he'll realize you are better for him than anyone else.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• I'm not rude. You asked a question on a public form and i gave my opinion. There's nothing YOU can do, and if you do try to do something then you are a homewrecker! If he really wants to marry you and have kids he'll leave his boyfriend.
    Anonymous

• you can't make him leave his man...if it's meant to be then he will leave and come to you...if it's not meant to be then there is someone else out there for you...i waited almost a year for my best friend to finally commit. we had been seeing eachother almost everyday and were sleeping together (exclusively) but we were still just best friends. he knew how i felt but he was worried about losing the friendship...i almost left but he finally came around and now we're happily engaged and having a baby. so like i said if you're sure about this you need to wait for him...it can happen
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2010

• Consider the possibly that he may one day leave you for another man. But hopefully not. Of course it could be a woman too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Just let him come to you. If he says something like that and wants to fallow through he will leave that guy for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

• 31 and he is 32
    Anonymous