I've been posting frustrated questions about having a hard time losing weight...well NOW

I'm down 14lbs - woo hoo! Haha. I kept either staying at my weight of 150 (after losing 8lbs from 158 during my 9 days of diet & regular exercise) or gaining 3-4lbs randomly. Thanks to the girls on cafemom it finally hit me that I wasn't eating enough calories, so my body was storing whatever it could as fat. I'm a model though & had a big event coming up where I had to drop lbs quick to be in this rockabilly fashion show in Vegas. I started the "Master Cleanse" & have went from 153 (there are those awful random lbs that show up for me) to 144 & I'm only 6 days into the cleanse. I'm doing it for 14 days.

I know after this cleanse/fast I know I'll gain some of it back, which is fine. I plan on slowly increasing my cals to 1,500 then continuing w/ that till I start losing weight again. My worry is that since I plan on TTC in June, that I won't be intaking enough cals to conceive. Is that even possible? Thx girls!

ours

Asked by ours at 12:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• after your cleanse don't go back to your old habits of eating. all that weight will come right back on.

I do the master cleanse at least 2 times a year - it helps with my skin conditions.

Ialso eat clean - and after the cleanse its really easy (much easier than going normal food to clean food)

google eating clean, there's a great book by tosca reno. its all about eating healthy clean food thats as close to the source as possible (no preservatives and fillers and crud that clogs the body). eat the rainbow - stay away from white food (sugar, flour, rice, potatoes) and eat veggies, fruits, whole grains. etc.

and good luck
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I have been looking for a good cleanse. Where can I get this one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• yea I wanna know where to get it too.. Please message me...
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 6:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2010