Diarea, what happened???

I took baby for a trip to see his aunt and uncle for two days. When I got there, he was constipated and as we been there, he all of the sudden had diarea like a day later. He pooped all over himself during the night. I'm at home now so I'm worried about what to do with his diarea if it happens again tonight? Could it be from the different kind of water or enviroment? If it gets worse tonight, I think I should take him to the E.R. Its freaking me out.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 2:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well it could just be that he wasconstipaited and then the hard poop came out and so did everything else give him pedialyte to make sure hes doesnt get dehydrated well thats if he old enough i think he has to be a year but just give him liquids and he should be fine its not from different water or envoirmnt it justs happens i wouldnt really worry bout it everyone gets it every now and again only worry bout it if he doesnt go away
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 3:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• How old? Did anything in his diet change? Does he seem otherwise OK? How do YOU define diarrhea? What were the constipation symptoms and did you do anything for them?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2010