if god is real....

and he made adam and eve they were the only ones on this planet where did all the other race like white afrian amearian chinese asain and ect. come from???? i was just wondering everyones elses opinion

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Of course he is real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Hmmm, I do not believe in the god of abraham.... I believe in many gods, which (IMO) explains the different races.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• all the other races came about because of where the people settled...READ the bible and you will know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Well anon thats a snotty way of putting it. But yes I believe the races came about because of location. Skin color, size and other physical attributes were what those people needed in those places. I'd love to learn more about this myself. The Bible of course talks about where people settled but to my knowledge it doesnt get extremely detailed about why, who and where. I would be willing to bet there are many studies and books on this topic though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• All the different races evolved to suit the climate in which they evolved.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Because that is simply a story, not to be taken as the actual factual representation of humans evolution. Science explains evolution quite effectively and the migration of different races of people.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I don't believe that the story of Adam and Eve is meant to be taken literally, but is instead a way to answer certain questions and to introduce humanity into the Divine relationship...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I know that eviroment has a lot to do with it. Adaptation to surroundings or survival of the fitest. If some one moved to one of these areas after a few generations they start adapting better traits to help them deal with the environment. Things is the biggest reason I beleive creation and evolution exists.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I agree with Beeky Yahweh bless
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• not often I agree with Beeky on God and Bible stuff, but this I will. Adaptation, climate changes. :-)

oh, and different races and such, have nothing to do with God being real.

Diffrent languages, that is also explaned in the Bible.

Anonymous