What was the best part of your day today?

My son and I do this each night before bed, I ask him what his favorite part of the day was.

Some of the posts I've been reading lately have been a little sad, so I thought I'd ask here so we could all share some smiles.

sheilaj817

Asked by sheilaj817 at 3:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter has her first crush, she is four months old and the little boy is five months old, everytime they make eye contact she giggles and hides her face
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 3:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• The good lovin my hubby just gave me! Its the reason I'm now wide awake. And also making a new silly face with my dd...we had a blast laughing together.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Well my parents gave my son his easter basket today bcuz they won't be around tomorrow. And this is his first easter, he's 9 months, and it was just so fun watching him play with all the new toys and his bunny. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 5:33 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• MyDD got a vaccum for easter we are gonna be out all day today so we did easter basket with her when she got up from her nap yesterday afternoon she loves to clean clean. She will be 2 in May. She never gets sweets so she was boucing off the walls till 9 pm last night.

Happy Easter everyone have a great one :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• The best part of my day was hearing that my male friend is willing to do repair work on my truck today, probono. I just purchased it (used) and discovered that it needs a lot of work. I bought the first round of auto parts yesterday and will be visiting the junk yards soon for others. Naturally, I will give my friend something.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Sending a package to my daughter and her family. Makes me feel good to do something for them when they are so far away.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I got my daughter to try on the most beautiful dress. She is a real tomboy and won't wear dresses. For christmas she wore a suit, but the suit was adorable. This dress was so pretty.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:13 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• We just switched my DS's crib to a toddler bed. This morning, he walked into our room and said "hi, mommy daddy."
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My darling & I had our first night out - we had SUCH a good time & our daughter slept the whole time we were out!!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2010