Pregnancy / period question. please answer :)?

Hello, i dont really know when my period is due, due the fact i had i had the implanon in and didnt date the dates down while i was on that, and they was heavier and lasted longer on that which is different from normal.

I had my implanon took out on March 8th, came on the exact night, finished the 12th.
I also BD with my partner on the 13th and 19th of March, been having mild cramping on and off this and last week, followed by a bit of back pain, but i have back problems anyway so its probably due to that. I think i ovulated a few days ago I had the pain and some of the CM.
As just as early as this morning today i have been experiencing a weird feeling in my mouth, like i have swallowed something metal :s ?

When would my peiod be due? and if their is, Could i possibly have concieved? when could I test to make sure?
Thankyou in advance
Baby dust to us all TTC ladies. *****

ttc01

Asked by ttc01 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your period could be irregular for a year or more. Some women do not react well to hormonal BC and have trouble getting pregnant and regulating their cycles when stopping any hormonal BC method.

When urine testing, use the 28 day cycle estimate for timing. 28 days after the 1st day of your last menstrual period is the due date of your next period. That would be April 5th. If your period does not start then, test the following morning with your first morning urine.

Any time you have sex you can get pregnant. The "chances" are unknown.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I had sex before during and after ovulation... my period ended up being 3 days late, then i started bleeding the next morning. well all i have to say is your period should have come or is coming soon so just wait.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• You can test April 5th.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2010