I'd like to see all the answers Anonymous. Wouldn't this make more sense?

Because then we wouldn't have to worry about people attacking us for our responses or questions. I realize it's an option, but when I do answer a question, I don't do it for recognition, only with the hopes of helping someone else. Just a different thought, I guess. Do you answer for recognition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree. With me, it doesn't really matter, of course. But, you don't offer to help someone for the recognition. If you get a response that is too bad, you could always just report it.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I like that idea too. If you want a debate or want to talk or discuss, why not use the groups??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Do you answer for recognition?

no

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• No I don't, but I do contribute especially if i've been through the same thing or know about the topic. I love sharing info, and I love getting advice and info from others!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I don't need recognition. I'm just trying to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• If you stand behind your opinion and your views, you shouldn't be ashamed to put a face on it. Quite frankly, I think the anonymous option just encourages trolls.
    Shlamoof

Answer by Shlamoof at 10:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Using a screenname and avatar which could be from anywhere on the internet isn't showing your face. Haven't we already been through this several thousand times?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I hope you're not referring to me, cause that is definitely me in the photo, thanks. I have the original in raw format to prove it. I'm not too ashamed to hide behind a generic image.
    Shlamoof

Answer by Shlamoof at 11:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• well, I usually answer anonymously, but I do like the idea of having a choice. Such as someone may answer a question, I may want to have then PM me- If I want them to know who to write to, then I can't answer anonymously can I?

I'm a choice kind of person-
    I prefer to keep the choice open.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2010

• 11:10 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 by: Anonymous
    The only reason I ALWAYS post anonymous is because I don't want my screen name popping up all over the internet every time someone does a search.

YOU realize you can set your profile to private right?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010