Could i possibly be pregnant? / When can I test ? / period question also.

Hello, i dont really know when my period is due, due the fact i had i had the implanon in and didnt date the dates down while i was on that, and they was heavier and lasted longer on that which is different from normal.

I had my implanon took out on March 8th, came on the exact night, finished the 12th.
I also BD with my partner on the 13th and 19th of March, been having mild cramping on and off this and last week, followed by a bit of back pain, but i have back problems anyway so its probably due to that. I think i ovulated a few days ago I had the pain and some of the CM.
As just as early as this morning today i have been experiencing a weird feeling in my mouth, like i have swallowed something metal :s ?

When would my peiod be due? and if their is, Could i possibly have concieved? when could I test to make sure?
Thankyou in advance
Baby dust to us all TTC ladies. *****

ttc01

Asked by ttc01 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's likely that you are pregnant based on this info. With the date of your LMP and the days you had sex you will probably have missed the ideal conception date of march 22 (sperm can only live about three days and most will have died off from the 19th.) Not saying it isn't possible, but it's not likely. And the IUD(??) is a wild card. So while it is possible to be pregnant it's hard to say until you have a normal cycle. If you think you are however you can test tomorrow and should get an accurate result. I'd test first thing when you wake up. Before you drink anything test. And good luck because there's no way to know for sure until you take the test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2010