What do you think of a SAHM whose kids are in school and she doesn't work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking that I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about me.
    I've been a SAHM/Housewife for over 20 years and I'm damn proud of being able to scrimp, coupon, and pinch pennies so that I could/can stay home.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• If they can afford it, great for them!
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• thats me! So I say thats ok with me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I wish I was able to do that. :( I would like to think that I would be more organized and have house chorese done and meals ready. And more time to spend with my kids. I envy this person. How lucky they are. I hope they realize it.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• What do you think of a mother who cooks,cleans,does laundry,run errands and grocery shops?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'm all for it and can't stand jealous people who say crap to me because I'm the same way.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I say I am very grateful I can!! We can afford it, so I can be there for our kids no matter where they are!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'd be envious of the free time if I could afford it.
    Anonymous

• I don't think of them. I don't care about what other moms do with their lives.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'd say it's her business. Lots of people think that I don't 'work' either. When actually I'm a writer and do to many times where life got in the way, I haven't been published since College. I'm taking the time now to write some books. Since the economy is obviously not good, finding a publisher now is very hard. So I'm taking the time to write, then when I'm done I'll look to get published.

I just don't advertise the fact that I'm writing at this point because if I'm apprehensive about getting published. that and the books will be under a pen name, so I intend to work under the wire for a while.

As long as the kids are getting their needs met, I say go tend your own gardens-
    Anonymous