Work at Home

I'd love to do a little work at home to bring in extra money. I've been trying to find something online and have had no luck....Can anyone recommend something? I don't really want to fill out surveys, I have a lot of experience in data entry.

MomMom23

Asked by MomMom23 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would look around locally where you live and see if any businesses let you work from home. I live in a very, very small town and I landed a job as a legal transcriptionist and 3 years after I started I got pregnant and now I'm working from home. I go into work once a week just to pick up work.

Anonymous

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions! Have a great Easter!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 10:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Before you jump into the craziness of work at home research, I'd highly suggest thinking about what it is you have a desire to do and what you enjoy. There are tons and tons of opportunities out there between jobs and businesses. Surveys, in my personal experience and opinon, are a waste of time so I can understand how you feel about them.

I have a home based business with Ameriplan, but I really enjoy helping other moms find their work at home "calling" so to speak. I'd love to help you out, just pm me :)
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Pearson measurements...we grade tests at home for 3-8 grade the only thing is you need a B.S. degree and it only for two months out of the year.
    http://www.flexiblescoring.pearson.com
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i work at home filling out offers and surveys free to join and can shoe proof :) msg me for more details
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 8:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I don't any data entry jobs are legitimate. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My name is Danielle. I work from home and have been for about 6 months. I work with a huge team of moms. We market for a Wellness company. Its very easy and simple. We give daily webcasts and it gives an overview of what we do. Please email me if your interested.
    Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i have actually recently started working with a group of other moms, and I am having lots of fun doing it! I am very glad that I said YES and decided to join! I would love to share with you the same thing that I am doing. Just visit my website and request more info. you will be very happy just like I am now that you decided to find out more info.
    http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/bunting
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2010