Jesus Christ is risen today, Alleluia! Christians! What are you doing today?

Peace and blessings upon each of you. May God walk with you today and all the days! Rejoice For Jesus is alive in us all!!

He is our Savior

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nothing DH has to work. Tomorrow we are doing an Easter hunt and baskets. Tomight I am going to the Easter padgent and my cousin and her bf are taking the kids to the park on dh pahalf While myself and the adult watch what ever movie about Christ my Grandma picks out.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Amen to that! I'm so thankful to have a savior, friend and a father in Christ! Have a very blessed and wonderful day! I'm spending the day with my husband's family! They are gone during the winter holidays so they get us on Easter and have planned a wonderful day for all the grand kids!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• :( my kids are sick and I'm just getting over the flu :( So we're staying home. We watched Veggie tales this morning, and read a ressurection book. My husband is an athiest so when he wakes up I'm going to look at resources about the history of Easter since he and I were discussing the history yesterday.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• btw AMEN!!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• We celebrated with my family yesterday, today we went to church, had a quiet quick lunch at home, now the kids are laying down to rest/take naps, then we're going to play outside, have supper, watch some TV, and hit the hay. Tuesday can't come soon enough! (they have tomorrow off school yet :S)
    Anonymous

• We don't celebrate his Resurrection we commemorate his death as he commanded his followers to do and that was on Nisan 14 corresponding to our March 30, it was his death that gave us the hope of life though the Resurrection. without his Sacrifice we would have no hope, but his Resurrection was a day of joy to not only his followers but his Heavenly Father Jehovah God.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• so the question isn't really directed towards you
    Anonymous

• We went to Mass this morning. Easter Mass is always hard because it is soooo crowded! Our champ did pretty well in the crowd though. Then we went to an Easter Egg hunt at my MILs house and had Easter Dinner with the family afterward. We came home and are so exhausted!! The Tritium is so powerful, but it's so busy too! We were at Church Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. We would have gone to the Saturday vigil Mass, but it goes on too late for our little one and we wanted to make sure he got to Mass for Easter. He goes every Sunday of the year, it would be silly for him to miss Easter! We don't take him to the Good Friday Mass though, that one is too solemn for him right now.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I spent the weekend in another town , on Fri we filled eggs with prophetic words for people and handed them out to strangers at a shopping area and just spoke into peoples lives and prayed for them, Sat night I went to my Church and we heard the gospel message and had communion. Today I had a nice brunch at hotel then saw The Last Song in the theatre before driving back home. The boys father took them to Monterey thurs night and also returned today. This was my first Easter without my boys.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Welcome to the spring solstice. The goddess Eostre has begun to renew life upon the earth. I hope that you celebrated the pagan festival of Ostara/Ishtar with the appropriate chocolate bunnies (the goddess' symbol of fertility) and decorated eggs (the ancient symbol of life itself). The god Mithras has arisen from his stone-cut tomb and anoints his followers with the sacred blood of the bull (his own symbol). His communion supper celebrates his presense. Any of this sounding familiar?

We had boiled eggs, tho we didn't decorate them, and a nice ham and mashed potatoes dinner. We watched several History Channel programs and listened to music. We slept in late and relaxed the whole day. T.V. was full of BOOOOOOring programs! A blessed Ostara everyone!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2010