I passed out and hurt my head and shoulder

I passed out last night and hit my head on our tile and hit my shoulder on our doorway. Today my shoulder is killing me and I can hardly move or use it. WHat can I do about it til I see the doctor on Tuesday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Health

• Put your arn in a sling. Take some pain meds.

Answer by louise2 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• If you passed out why didnt you go to the ER?
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• OP: This isn't the first time I have passed out. I have episodes like this every couple months or so. I've been sick lately and am seeing a doctor on Tuesday. There really isn't anything the ER could do for me passing out. I have been to the ER many times for it before and no one knows why I do it. But I was real tired so I just went to bed last night and then this morning I woke up and realized that I hurt my shoulder pretty bad.
    Anonymous

• Take some Motrin/ ibuprofen. Use ice on it, if you can get the ice pack in the right place. (((((Hugs))))) [soft ones] to you!!1
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2010