Do blind people dream?

I asked my boyfriend this the other day because he always has an answer for everything, but this one stumped him...I'm talking about people that were born blind and have never seen anything, if they do, what do they dream about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OF course they do. Just because they don't see the world as you and I do does not mean that they don't see the world. They put faces to vices pictures to sound. They see just not with their eyes.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• voices*
    Mrs.Owen86

• good question, if one NEVER seen a tree, how would they recognize it in a dream?
    Anonymous

• blind people have the sense of touch, hearing and smelling. you don't need to see anything to dream about something. as far as not seeing a tree...you can touch the tree, smell the tree and listening to a description of the tree and draw your own conclusion on how it looks. it's like art. everyone has a different opinion about art, music, life. and so do blind people.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Blind people who were born blind only dream in sounds and emotions. Those who had sight and have become blind dream in images.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2010