has your kid something they werent suppose to but had a hard time keepin a straight face to disapline them?

we always give our kids a chance to explain things then decide on punishment.

well today the boys ages 7 and 5 were playing and we heard a loud boom and the oldest was crying...so my husband asked the 5 yr old why his brother was crying and his response was "i knocked him" he said it so matter of factly, like it was no big deal...so we tried to keep ourselves from laughing at how he said what he done. (its never funny when anyone gets hurt so dont think we are those kinda ppl, usually our 5 yr old pulls it wasnt me or i dont know so being so blunt caught us off gaurd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When he was 3 and very earnestly explained to me, in great detail, exactly why his teddy bear drew on his bedroom wall, even though he tried to tell him (the bear) not to.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My kids have done lots of things they shouldn't do that make it hard not to laugh. There are somethings that a kid can say when talking back that are funny even though the talking back isn't funny.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Yes I know what you mean sometimes it's they way they try to explain things or just looking at their darling little faces I just melt...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• LOL yep, like when my son got glasses and hated them, he hid them and told me a big bird came swooping down and took them off his nose and flew away
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My 11 month old went into my mom's room and came out chewing on a book. It was one she just bought. We got it away from him but there was a chunk out of it. She didn't think it was as funny as me and my sister did.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 7:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2010