Does any one know of a legit company that hires people to do crafts or any type of work from home.

ruthq

Asked by ruthq at 2:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you're looking for craft companies specifically, I'd suggest going to the www.wahm.com forum and scroll down until you see Sales: Craft Companies it's probably about half way down the page - the general Craft forum is at http://www.wahm.com/forum/craft-companies-140/

Hope this helps :)
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Pearson measurements...we grade tests at home the only thing is you need a B.S. degree and it only for two months out of the year.
    http://www.flexiblescoring.pearson.com
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I was actually just speaking with someone the other day about working from home with me and Ameriplan that had done a bunch of the crafts from home thing. I haven't personally tried this but they were saying that the company kept sending back the items saying they weren't correct and she said she even sent them their sample and they still sent it back. So just be careful as you might be spending money and doing a lot of work just for them to keep telling you to redo it.
    I am very happy with what I do and have never had a problem with being paid so just be careful, not saying they are all bad but be careful.
    Good Luck!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yu can look for work at home JOBS by clicking here-free list!

If you are looking for a substantial income take the time to verview this website here, you can experience the main product by calling 877-316-7872. Please leave your name so you can experience the entire product :0)

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My business is AVON I say mine because I am my own boss, Avon supplies the merchandise and I run it however I like. I do make money and all it took was $10 to start at first I was not sure if it would work out for me but it has been wonderful, by that I mean I call all the shots, I decide how and when to work this is especially important to me since I got a baby and a toddler at home so I need the flexablity which Avon gives me. Another great thing is that everyone know Avon and it is so affordable you have items from .59 and up so you know you will always have customers ordering. If you have never seen an Avon book or visited a site feel free to visit my website at www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282 and you be the judge and if you are intersted in knowing more just contact me
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2010