any ideas on natural ways to induce labor from home??

this is my second pregnancy and its alot worse than my first!! i neeed help gettin her out!! just need to speed up process!!

EXHAUSTED10

Asked by EXHAUSTED10 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You don't. You let it come naturally. You deal with the uncomfortableness and wait until that baby is ready to come. Then you be grateful that you had a baby that wasn't born prematurely (your due date could be off by two weeks either way) or had health problems.
    Anonymous

• Go walking up stairs... I heard sex helps. lol Good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• semen helps but only if your cervix is ripe. so thats where the sex comes in obviously. there isnt too much you can do until she is ready to make an appearance. now the walking can trigger pains because you dehydrate, which isnt good so be careful. hang in there mama, you will be up at 3am before ya know it lol. gl.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Castrol oil...
    Anonymous

• Um, anon:54, Castrol is for a car...I wouldn't be telling people to use that if I were you!
    Anonymous

• Sex sex and more sex nipple stimulation helps with getting contractions going
    momabus0927

Answer by momabus0927 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• really nothing will help induce labor unless your body is already ready for it. If your body is ready, sex may speed up the process, acupressure, nipple stimulation, having your midwife or doc strip your membranes.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Walking and sex are the safest. Keep in mind tho NOTHING will work unless your body and baby are ready. You do need to take it easy you could do more harm than good. You don't want to over do yourself or stress yourself out.
    Everyone is misrible at the end, but you are at the end so don't worry so much :)
    At least you are at the end I am misrible and in pain and always sick and tired and I am only 14 weks.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I had a difficult pregnancy this last time, My doctors told me no sex and no orgasms. They said the orgasm could trigger contractions, so you might try the opposite and enjoy yourself! Although I think the real answer to your question is TIME. Things will happen when its right for you. Although, with my first pregnancy I was over my due date and had dialted 1 cm each week for a month, so when I was 4cm and 75% and still nothing, I jumped on my bed to try to break my water!! It didn't work. He came 3 days later!
    GirlsLovePink

Answer by GirlsLovePink at 7:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Castrol oil...

Absolutely NOT. Worst advice ever! And you don't! You just suck it up like any other pregnant woman!

Anonymous