What did your kid (s) get for easter?

What traditions do you guys have for Easter?

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my kiddo from us got : a sand pail with watering can,socks,stickers,chapstick,and a pair of gloves to help me garden
    247mamaandwife

Answer by 247mamaandwife at 5:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Well my DD's only 1 so I arrange some Peeps and the eggs we colored in a basket for her and we got her 2 stuffed animals, a giant pink duck and a purple bunny. She doesn't need all that chocolate yet...and neither do I lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 5:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Very little chocolate and small spring time outdoor toys.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• 4 kids, nearly the same stuff. 1 small bucket, a thing of stickers, 2 pairs of fun socks, a thing of healthier fruit snacks, 2 mini cadbury eggs, a little stuffed animal keychain thing, girls got a tank top, boy got a small coloring/sticker book (he's 3, girls are older)...I think that's it. Yesterday from my mom they got a toy (bubble blower for little 2, Barbie for big 2), books, pencils, erasers, money, some candy, watering can...I know there was more but I can't remember the rest.
    Anonymous

• Traditional: 64 box of Crayons and a puzzle/word search book. Added this year: football and playdoh. This is the first time we didn't have any more matchbox cars. We hit critical mass already.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Money in their eggs, candy not much of it...went to the dollar store and told them they can have 5 dollars of stuff or 1 thing for 5 dollars guess which one they choose...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My oldest got a plane ticket, my middle got some money to help pay a bill, my youngest got a hard case for his acustic guitar. They all got some sweets and we sat down as a family and ate remembering what this day is all about.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Yep he is the reason 4 the season...
    Anonymous

• Ugg my DD gets WAY TO MUCH! She usually gets a "spring present" (her bday is oct so she never gets summer presents) around easter. This year it was a bike.
    She also got 3 Easter baskets, 1 from the easter bunny (3 DVD's & silly/cheap easter toys,games, a lil candy), and 2 from her grandparents (she got a "art" basket with crayons, paints, ect & the other basket was a glitter ball, princess wand & all baskets had a lil' candy) she will probley get another 1 next weekend since her other grandma was sick & couldnt come over this week.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My son - 20 months - got a small basket (we use the same one every year). I put Two cheap DVDs in there (Wallace and Grommit), bubbles, a pin wheel, some side walk chalk, and chocolates but the candy is for me and DH! My son doesn't need the candy yet. My husband and I gave up sweets for Lent so I decided that we can have some chocolates again :)

My MIL gave him a pail to put eggs in for the Easter Egg hunt and a little illustrated prayer book.
    My SIL and BIL gave him a little outfit.
    My mother got him a little basket that we haven't gotten yet but I am assuming that it's FULL of candy because that's how my mom is!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2010