birth control?

i was on the pill when i got pregnant i gain a little bit of weight when i was taking the pill. will i still gain weight if i switch to the shot? because it says an average of 11 pounds but im active too

Alyson_Torres09

Asked by Alyson_Torres09 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Health

• yup the shot makes you gain weight, ive very active i go to teh gym everday for a hour to a hour and a half and I still gained weight
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I actually LOST weight on the shot, which my dr said is totally abnormal. Id plan to gain some if I were you though. Maybe throw in an extra work out if youre concerned about it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• IF i stop getting the shot will i lose weight?
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2010