What gives you ladies ENERGY or keeps you motivated?

scnyuma

Asked by scnyuma at 5:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A decent amount of vitamin D from the sun! I'm very fair skinned, so I can only spend a little amount of time in the sun without sunblock at a time, but it helps sooooooo much. Like five minutes at a time. I get very unmotivated and just drag when it's overcast. When the sun is shining, and I can soak up a little of it, I get so much more motivated.
    Anonymous

• Sunshine and gorgeous weather. I really love 70-75 degrees, light breeze, and sunshine. Those are the days I'm bouncing all over the place getting things done. Taking the kids on walks, etc. That and lots of good music blaring through the stereo.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• How I eat. I've been noticing in the last few months that the more crap I eat/drink, the worse I feel. If I stick with little fat/sugar/salt, I don't do too bad. But if I eat too much meat, fatty foods, sugar of any sort, I drag. Yesterday I ate a lot of high-fat, high-sugar stuff, and today I'm paying for it. So today I've been eating better (broccoli, turkey, brown rice, 3 kinds of fresh fruit for lunch, so far) and remembering my vitamins, and tomorrow I should be feeling more up to par! The weather plays a big part for me too - today it's dreary, overcast, etc, whereas yesterday was nice, clear, warmer, and I was in a much better mood yesterday than today!
    Anonymous

• I get up and do what I have to do whether I want to or not. Most of the time that is how I motivate myself. Things need to be done. I just do them.

Answer by louise2 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• cocaine!!! No, I'm kidding, I don't do drugs. I drink coffee. and I make sure that I get a decent night's sleep every night,een if that means going to bed at 8 pm
    vanillagirl422

Answer by vanillagirl422 at 6:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Energy = coffee
    Motivation, well I was just born with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• usuallly it's coffee for energy and the the Lord for mativation...lately, I don' t know what's been going on with my energy, it's like I have the motivation and know what needs to be done but can't seem to muster up the energy to actually do it.
    MOCHAMOMME

Answer by MOCHAMOMME at 7:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2010