RX drug card

does any one have the RX Drug card business or ever hard of it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• yES i HAVE DONE IT, BUT i FOUND THAT MANY STATES WERE TAKING PART OF GIVING THESE CARDS AWAY ALSO SO IN MY AREA IT WAS REALLY USELESS. Im not sure about your area.

There are many companies out there doing it the most popular one i think is Legacy.

If you are looking for something in the health area I recommend FDI, they sell Teledoc subscriptions-you can talk with a doc over the phone and get diagnoses and rxs through fax to your pharmacy, YOU ALSO GET AN RX DISCOUNT CARD,CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES,EQUITY SERVICES ETC for your membership.

Plus your own personal assistant 24/7!! click here. Elimiate your home phone with your membership-never pay for home phone service again!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to but you can get a free Rx card good for a year from Ameriplan®, just go to www.deliveringonthepromise.com/ashleigh , watch the video and then click the very last image and fill out the form. You'll receive your free discount prescription card within 2 weeks which will be good for 25% off of generic brand and up to 50% off of name brand prescriptions.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Ashleigh is right, it's a great card and I know personally it has covered Rx that my husbands insurance doesn't cover. And if you are looking more into marketing the card you can do that as well and we have tons of other great plans as well. :-) Just ask Ashleigh, I'm sure she'd be happy to explain it all to you!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• ITs a business its not from Aneriplan
    Becky197534

Answer by Becky197534 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• thats sound great but really looking for a business like that
    Becky197534

Answer by Becky197534 at 6:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2010