Incorruptibles spin off

This is a very interesting and fascinating subject. I probably wouldn't be reading about it if the question was not asked earlier. I think I am taking the other question off topic.

From what I am reading on a few links a body is suppose to be free from all erosion. What I am reading on Catholic sites, St. Bernadette and most saints are partially incorruptible. From what I read, there is not anything hiding the fact that many of the saints have wax on their body.

***question*** What is the Catholic Church idea of incorruptible? What criteria, straight from Rome, does a body have to posses to be consider incorruptible or even partially incorruptible? Does anyone know what procces the Catholic Church uses to verify this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Catholic church says the body can't be embalmed or contained in an air tight environment.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• ***want to add***

I have seen a site that a body cannot be embalmed and Catholic sites that say a body can be embalmed first.

What is the Catholic Church's view on this?
    Anonymous