Baby name compromise?

DH like the name Lolacet like lola-set. He is dead set on it. I was thinking of compromising with the middle name. So it would be (if I get my way) either Madison Lolacet or Emily Lolacet What do you think? Our last name is 2 syllables and starts with a J.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• I like Lolacet Amelia. I think Lolacet works better as a first name to be honest. You can call her Lola for short, or if she hates it, she can use her middle name.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Both are cute, I'd go with Emily since Madison is ridiculously popular. She'll probably have 10 girls in her class named Madison.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Neither, Lola is better
    Anonymous

• im into really unique names...so to be honest what you are picking is a little too trendy.Go on the social security site and see if you really want either of the names you have picked,if it dont bother you that they are the 3rd and 4th most used names in the whole u.s.a then i say go for it,but really i like his name better as a first name.
    Anonymous