Where can I find xxs maternity clothes ?

XS is big and it looks sloppy. I'm in my second trimester and I want some professional attire to wear to work and I don't like the belly band. It's incomfortable to me. HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• When I was pg and in a normal sized small, I didn't bother with maternity clothes. I just bought a larger size of regular clothes. Then, when the baby was born, I also had clothes to wear while I lost the baby weight. Maybe you could try that. Maternity clothes don't come in xxs, I don't think.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I went into department store Juniors' sections. Pants were kinda tough (later in my pregnancy, I could wear the XS at Motherhood), but I'd find dresses and cute tops that were empire-styled (waist just below boobs). Also, like the previous poster said, just find clothes 1 size up. I did wear the belly bands for a LONG time though with slacks. Good luck!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I don't wear maternity clothes at all and oh well-so what if my belly bulges
    Estefany4life

Answer by Estefany4life at 3:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2010