if you saw a mom telling her 8 month old you want pank pank...meaning a spanking..what would you think?

...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nothing, not my business.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I'd think she was an idiot. One for saying "pank pank" and two for spanking an eight month old.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• The baby probably liked to throw tantrums. Who knows? I had to get on to my son pretty early on. Even tiny babies are capable of learning discipline and boundries. Not to mention, she might not ever follow through and it might have been a tiny tap. And, it isn't illegal to spank.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• nothing , i use to tell my kids that! baby needs to be taught what no means when they are babies not when they are old enough not to care what the parents say
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I would think it isn't my business as it isn't my child!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• im not sure wat wrong with saying pank pank..but anyways i guess i wouldnt care what she told her child..
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• that she's an idiot, now can a woman spank an 8th month old child much less ask the child if he/she wants it?
    Anonymous

• I would think, stop threatening and just do it already. And I would think, don't talk baby talk to your kid.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Pank Pank?!??!!? I would say spanking. I try to teach my kid grown up words. . . :)
    Anonymous

• First of all .. "Pank Pank?" What is it with people and dumbing down words for children. Speak to them intelligently, folks.
    Secondly, she's threatening to spank an eight month old, really? I personally don't believe in spanking, but especially a child that young. Also, if you're going to do it just do it. Stop threatening the kid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2010