Proof of Angels

I am not a religious person however I do believe that there is some sort of higher plane and that not everything happens simply by chance. You don't have to agree with me. In fact, if you don't and you want to be nasty, just click on to the next question because I don't care to hear any negativity tonight. The traditional belief is that angels are winged spirits in the employ of a "higher power" sent to watch over us lowly sinners and save us from ourselves. It's not really how I picture angels because if you look...I mean really look...you will see that they are among us every day and are just like you and I....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/36158527#36168453

The chance to be someone's angel is a blessing. I have a few close experiences myself through my work as a police officer. There is nothing like it. So I wanted to share this story with you. And if anyone knows the "mysterious French man"...thank him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You should copy and post it because people don't like to search for stuff. We're lazy, lol.
    Anonymous

• I beleive this. Have you heard Angels among us. It is a great song.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I agree with you. There was a story once of a high school boy that had no friends and was contemplating suicide. Well he finally decided he was going to do it and cleaned out his locker at school so that his mom wouldn't have to do it. He was carrying all his books and things home, and another boy came up and offered to help him. He took half his load and walked with him all the way home. Well, the boy did not end up committing suicide, just because of this 1 random act of kindness from another person. The 2 boys ended up becoming best friends. I believe that boy became an angel to the other. That God sent him to save the other.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Ima lazy LOL post it here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I agree that some nice people can be called angels or saints, but actual winged angels are in the Bible, and I believe they exist.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• God/Angels = aliens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010