what moms in here really work from home, i need to know so i can do the same

I had my son in march and haven't went back to work yet because i dont want to leave him at a daycare. Could someone who really works at home let me know some information because im tired of scams

Asked by iwuvmibaby at 10:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• I really work from home as a medical transcriptionist. You can take courses online or through your local community college. It usually takes between 6 months to 2 years, depending on the course and your speed. I make twice minimum wage for my area and I work from home full time. I can PM you more details if you are interested.

Answer by sapient at 10:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Hey, I work from home. I have homebased businesses. I love what I do and would be glad to share the businesses under B.L.E.S.S.E.D. Enterprises! Just pm me for more info.

Answer by LaTresha at 10:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I work from home with AtHome America (there is a slideshow on my cafe mom page) here is my website if you would like to check it out :)

Answer by ahalisa at 10:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have a homebased business selling candles and soaps.

Answer by SensualScents at 11:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I work from home as a Juice Plus distributor. My website is if you would like to see more about Juice Plus.
    One of the things I like about this company is when you reach the top position they have a benefits package that includes health insurance. Eileen

Answer by EileenMarie at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I work from home for a nationwide health benefits company. Due to the lack of affordable quality healthcare these days, this business is pretty profitable. Info is on my profile and at my website

Answer by MarleneJ74 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• iam interested as well

Answer by Patience1 at 3:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I work from home as a Scentsy consultant. My advice is to determine what you are interested in and get started. Most of the opportunities out there involve sales (even the ones that claim there is no selling involved) so you have to choose something you really enjoy and believe in. Look beyond the money you will make because if you don't believe what you have to offer offers value to others it will not work.

I've always enjoyed scented candles but stopped burning candles after my daughter was born. I didn't think it was safe. When I found Scentsy I could stand behind the fact that they have flameless candles. Beyond that they have superior products that are actually affordable. People love the option of having no flame candles in their homes and offices. It's easy for me to share it with others because I believe in the system and I believe the prices are right.

Answer by bizlady at 5:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• ...continued

So, find something you can believe it and it will be easy to share. Get started now so you can build a customer base.

You will need to ask how much it costs to get started and what you get for your investment. Ask what other expenses you may encounter. You want to MAKE money not constantly SPEND money. Expect to reinvest a little but not a lot.

Find out the various outlets for selling. With Scentsy I can sell online, person-to-person, basket parties, home parties, fairs, expos, etc.

Good luck!

• I work from home with Market America. We are an Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing Company. We specialize in One to One marketing and mass customization. We have something for everyone and professional training from nutrition to green products. I specialize in custom blend cosmetics which are allowed to be sold and displayed in spas and salons unlike any other at home products. You don't have to hold parties or classes, you can find customers or just have people shop online. This is a 15 year old company that is totally in the black and growing everyday. We partnered with Google which was a first, and we are coming out with the largest online shopping destination. Over 5000 stores have already partnered with us everything from Wal-Mart and Old Navy to Macy's and Starbucks.

Answer by motivesmom at 8:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2008