What's the worst gift you've ever been given?

What's the worst gift you've ever been given? I took a guys virginity (on accident) and we went out for like a month. For my birthday, he got me a candle. A huge candle. What kind of candle??? Hahaha a citranella candle! To repel bugs!! WTF. Very thoughtful. Your turn!!

Amandaandamy

Asked by Amandaandamy at 11:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HaHaHa!!!
    I think the worst gift I was ever given was lingerie from my ex MIL... I don't think she looked at it that close when she bought it. I opened it in front of my ex's side of the family... Talk about turning red,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I have had two horrible gifts. One was when I was in 10th grade, for Christmas I really wanted a cd player/radio. Christmas morning, there was a big box for me, thought for sure it was it. It was a typewriter. My mom really expected me to be excited. The other was when I was 22. We pull names at my grandmother's and my aunt had me. She gave me jean jacket that had mickey mouse and pals on the back of it. Uh, no thanks. She later told my mom that she first bought it for my 10 yr. old cousin, her step daughter, but it was a little too big.
    Anonymous

• SCRATCH AND WIN OR SHOULD I SAY LOOSE GAME TICKETS
    mia35

Answer by mia35 at 5:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My MIL bought me a bunch of clothes for Christmas one year and they were old lady clothes. One outfit even matched an outfit she bought herself, just a different color!!! I didn't want to hurt her feelings so I lied and told her they didn't fit ( well that really wasn't a lie, they didn't fit my taste) and I returned them and got things that I liked. I did keep one blouse though that wasn't too bad. Since then, my husband has always told her to either give me money or a gift card, instead of buying me clothes.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• How do you accidently take a guy's virginity?

Anyway, I think the worst was paint-by-numbers that my aunt got me every year for Christmas. Another one that was kind of aggravating was that we had a gift exchange at work. The person who drew my name was my boss. She makes BIG bucks. We all set a $25 limit on gifts. We all got each other gifts that showed some thought about the other person. My boss got me a $15 gift card to Target...I hardly ever shop Target. For one, she didn't even do the limit at $25. For two, she didn't even try to put in some thought about where I might shop. She could have said, "oh, cute shoes, where'd you get them?" or "I always have trouble finding jeans, where do you get yours?" Anything would have given her an idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• When I was about 17,my aunt gave me this necklace with a huge ass purple stone in it the size of an egg(flattened)! It looked like a door knocker with the ornate "gold" filagree! The next year she gave me a similar style ring that was so huge I couldn't bend my finger at the 2nd knuckle! I am still at a loss to figure out what she was thinking.My cousin(her daughter) says she'll still occasionally bring up the fact that I never wore either one....20 years later now!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2010