how can i get my 4 year old daughter to go to school?

my daughter was in preschool and she would go every day. this 1 particular day my daughter says "mommy i dont want to go to scholl today" so i says ok then the next day she said she dont want to go then the next and next and next day she still dont want to go.

i called the school they say that they dont have a pproblem wit my daughter or the student or teacher wat is wrong wit her why doont she want to go to school?

Shaina11

Asked by Shaina11 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in

• I really want 2 knoe plz give me a good answer
    Shaina11

Answer by Shaina11 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• TROLL..how old r u seriously..and for any1 that has a problem with my post shes answered my questions before and theres no possible way shes a mother..or over they age of 13...not only that the pics of her kids r probably pictures of her sibs or something,she looks like shes 14.with a 4 year old..what you had your daughter when you were 10?not saying its not possible BUT COME ON!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• I think she's 11, like her name says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i think if she is 11 then shes really lying so now she had a child when she was 7?hush anon i picked an older age because me saying she has a 4 yr old child at that age makes me look like the crazy troll
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Why don't you ask her? Seriously, who the hell is going to know that answer
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Why do parents ship them off to school younger and younger each generation? They learn faster and better staying home and playing. Why not just let her do that?
    Anonymous

• "ow wow my kids is growing up so fast im mean if u were to see my kids they r like 3 years old and 5 years old ow wow im so happy"

TROLL. You posted this in February, so now your five year old is four? How does that happen, exactly?

And you have 1 month old twins and a 3 month old baby. AMAZING!
    Anonymous

• I vote troll.
    Anonymous

• *sniff sniff*

Definitely smells like troll to me. Or maybe alien. Because humans can't have a 3 month old AND one month old twins at the same time. So unless she's got a really good explanation (or a spaceship stashed in her garage), I vote troll.
    Anonymous

• Meebe u shud go 2 scool wit her cuz u cud use sum edacating urself.
    Anonymous

Next question in
What is the difference

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Severe pubic pain! HELP!