Do you have one of "those" relatives ?

My aunt is literally driving me crazy .. I talk to her everyday ( because she calls ATLEAST 5 times a day...but I also talk to alot of other family members everday too)...Anyways, I started watching the grandson of one of her friends...the whole time I watched him ( 2 weeks) she was always like " you couldnt pay me enough to watch him" , " is it even worth it", and she would make sure she told the mom ( when she saw her) how bad he acted ( which he did act bad 99% of the time) ... well then I stopped watching him and that day she started saying things like " oh, he is only acting that way because he doesnt feel good", " dont you feel bad because now it is going to be even harder on her ( the mom), " she told me she has to drive all the way to *town* to the new babysitter, maybe you should jsut watch them again". She talked about it all day ( easter get-together), and has called 50 times since I have been home. AHHH !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am happy to say that I do not. ANd if I do it is not me that they call. Sorry girl, she sound nutty!
    Anonymous

• Do you have caller ID? Don't answer the phone if you don't want to deal w/ her.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Nope, I don't have one of "those" relatives, thankfully! lol, but it seems as if you should let her know that its bothering you...
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 11:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• please ignore her for your sanity! She sounds two-faced.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 11:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Thankfully, I don't have any relatives like that. If I did, I would not answer those calls.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2010