Does you husband tell you what to do ?

I dont mean like " get down and scrub the floor now" .... but things like when to go to bed, when or if you are going somewhere, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, he doesn't .......he would be my ex-boyfriend and not my husband if he was that type of guy.
    Anonymous

• totally agree anon
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Ha! Umm, no! If my husband ever "told" me what to do, I'd seriously think about a divorce. I am a grown woman, and NO ONE is going to "tell" me what to do... He can suggest things, and I can agree or disagree, but to be told to do something is absurd!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 11:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Kinda. But it's not like i get in trouble if i don't listen. ...like if i've been staying up late and i often complain about being tired, and he catches me staying up late again then he will tell me that i should be in bed and he will tell me to go to bed. ...but it's because he cares. I do the same thing to him. It's not really a command as much as it is a pleading.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• He has never told me what to do! There has been once in our relationship that he asked me to do something that I was not happy about, but out of respect for him I did it, and in hindsite it was the best thing. But even then, he asked, and would never think iof "telling" to do anything! He says please and thank you for every thing he asks of me, and never takes advantage of the fact that I don't tell hin no either.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• no, because I'm an adult and he's not a neanderthal.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• My boyfriend jokes around with telling me what to do and I just laugh at him.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'm usually telling him when and if we are going somewhere! :)
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I wear the pants...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yeah....no. Not once in 25 years of marriage. I aam a grown woman and I can make my own choices. He doesn't tell me what to do, what to eat, when to go to bed, what chores to do, etc.. He knows he's not my dad.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2010