So what happened to Judas?

Does the Bible ever mention what happened to Judas? Did he by any chance feel a little guilty or repent his sins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• he killed himself, it's in there
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• matt 27
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• 6The chief priests picked up the coins and said, "It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money." 7So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners. 8That is why it has been called the Field of Blood to this day. 9Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was fulfilled: "They took the thirty silver coins, the price set on him by the people of Israel, 10and they used them to buy the potter's field, as the Lord commanded me."

POWERFUL STUFF
    Anonymous

• on the passion of the christ, he hung himself!
    nmgirl87

Answer by nmgirl87 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• He hung himself I believe. I watched the Passion of the Christ today and that's what he did in the movie...don't know if that is an actual reflection of what the Bible says he did though.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2010

• Well, if you go by some "movies" he was the first vampire, but I don't think that is what you were looking for.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• He felt so guilty he hung himself. It is in the bible. fyi -- the Passion of the Christ is biblically accurate.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 12:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i LOVED that the passion showed Judas being mentally tortured (by satan) because people can be so mean when they think og Judas, but he was a sinner just like you and me...
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• He hanged himself.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2010