3 somes?

have you had one? Would you like to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I have never had one, but it would have been fun back in my single days with all single people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Never had and never would.Im way too jealous for that stuff. lol.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• my guy and i are looking for a girl and it is so much harder than we expected! to find a girl that we find attractive and wants to be with a man and woman- most are straight up only wanting a girl...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i'm curious about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No. I think that if you have to bring a third party into you and your SO's life, it's probably time to call it quits. Real relationships are NOT built on sex, but rather love and TRUST and RESPECT. If you do this, you have violated all those and therefore, your relationship does not exist any longer. This never ends in anything good, but rather an eventual split between you two. This is something that animals don't even do. I think it shows you were you rank Sweetie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I had one when I was younger. It was with my then boyfriend, and his best friend. The only reason we did it, was because I was young, and was very curious about what it would be like. My boyfriend and his friend were a few years older than I was. So my boyfriend set it up. He asked his friend, because he knew him well, and knew he was safe. The relationship ended about a year later, but not because of the 3 some. It was simply because we knew it wasn't meant to be. The ex and I are still friends, and would still be friends with the best friend if he was still alive. It didn't put any pressure on the relationships at all. Everyone thinks having one is like signing a death warrent for your relationship, and it's not.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i agree with anonymous 11:59 pm, there. three is a croud if you want a good and wholesome relationship. some one is bound to get jelous down the line, never works,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• yuck
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i have with a friend and her f-buddy it was great a little awkward but the next day her buddy txt me and wanted to leave her and be with me she later found out and thought i was trying to steal him from her and what she didnt know is i had basically cussed him out for trying to hurt my friend like that but she wouldnt listen to me and hasnt talked to me since but i am actually way better off without her she was a really bad influence
    Anonymous

• I've had two, both were with my bf and one other guy. The first guy neither of us cared much about, the second was my boyfriend at the time....bad idea. I'm not the jealous type, but why put poison into your relationship if you want it to work. I was VERY young and would never do it again. Trust me, the idea of it is MUCH hotter than actually doing it! Figure out another way to spice up your relationship....go to the sex shops and get some toys!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2010