Help with 15 year old!!!!???

She is urinating in cups at night in her room or in the floor, what to do!?

elijahcole

Asked by elijahcole at 12:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Has she given you a reason why?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yeah...Did you ask her? Did she give you a reason?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Have tried to confront her about it and she gets so offensive you cant even talk to her. could this be a medical problem? it cant be sleep walking she stays over with friends and relatives all the time and the problem never occurs.
    elijahcole

Answer by elijahcole at 12:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yeah did you ask her what the heck she's doing? Is she sleeping walking or something?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Oh well I would bother her until she answers me! That is weird. My fiance used to get up and pee in his closet, but he was sleep walking and would get all confused to where the bathroom was. Maybe she's too lazy to walk to the bathroom? I don't know. I'd keep asking her about it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• ya we thought at first it was sleep walking, but when i go in her room theres cups of urine hiding under her bed, and i have found towels hid in her closet that had urine on them. and she still gets up throughout the night to the bathroom so i dont understtand, and isnt peeing in the pot a whole lot easier than making it in a cup!? I have asked her if she needs help or has a medical problem thatd we would go to the doctor, but she will get all pissy and woint talk.
    elijahcole

Answer by elijahcole at 12:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• maybe she has an OCD? thats major weird.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• SHould i call and talk to a family doctor or something more like a psychologist?
    elijahcole

Answer by elijahcole at 12:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• This may sound crazy, BUT I once knew a girl that would take a towel and sit on it and pee when she had a UTI. She didn't want to get up and down to the bathroom and was too embarassed to tell anyone what was wrong.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 12:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have thought of that but she wont tell me if she has and infection or not, and her periods are real bad so im wondering if she has an infection if it has spread...i made her an appointment with the gyno but she skipped it while i was at work. go figure.
    elijahcole

Answer by elijahcole at 12:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2010