Don't you hate it when...

You have just gotten done cleaning the toilet so well that you can see your reflection in the bowl and then someone not even 15 mins later has to go and take a crap in your freshly cleaned toilet? I understand that ppl can't help it but it's always bad timing around my household. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It is an inevitability...
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• What I hate is when I clean the toilet, and I'm not the first one to get to use the freshly cleaned pot. Just once I'd like to be the person to deface the clean thing, instead of one of my kids being the first. Shoot, half the time I have to finish cleaning quickly so someone can go (the joys of only having 1 bathroom for 6 people, ugh).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I feel your pain. The same thing happens with the litter pan. I no sooner get done cleaning it and the cat is pushing me out of the way so he can use it. And he never just pees. Never.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 1:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• or you clean the counters and the husband feels the need to trim his beard all over the nice clean counters.....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• lol so true.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Happens everytime I clean the bathroom. I have yet to be the first person to use a freshly cleaned shower...sigh.
    Anonymous