Would you rather he cheat with someone uglier or prettier than you?

And why? No saying neither!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im saying neither!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• As much as I do not like that this is even a question, when I was dating my husband, I had a dream once that I caught him in the act with this girl we worked with. She was much "larger" than me, and imo less attractive. I told him about it, and told him I was mad at him for "dream-cheating" with a girl who wasn't even as attractive. If a guys going to cheat, shouldn't she be hot?
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have been there and I can tell you I would have rather it had been someone pretty. He cheated on me one time and it was with this much older, bar hag, smelly smoker, grandmother! Seriously he couldn't have scraped further to the bottom of the barrel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I am going to have to say neither also because I had an EX who cheated with both and trust me NEITHER makes you feel better or worse. He liked girls who were larger than I was at the time and out of all the women he cheated with only one was really pretty. It didnt matter big, thin, ugly, beautiful it hurts and makes you feel like crap when a man cheats on you. So no I wouldnt "rather" a man cheated with one or the other, I would Rather he not cheat at all.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• What kind of question is this lol? Why would any one say either one of those, who gives wether shes ugly or pretty the point is that he better choose one he can move in with cause his butt would no longer be welcomed home.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Kind of a strange question.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I agree, I would say neither - and I agree, it better be with someone he can move in with - and who will support him when I take him to the cleaners.

Though, IF he was going to cheat, and I HAD to pick, I would say a man. Because then at least I would know that it absolutely had nothing to do with me, and there was NO way I could "compete" with that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Prettier, at least there could be a reason in your mind other than he actually liked her more than you. That's more hurtful to women then sex just for sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• If i had to pick i would hope she is prettier than me that i feel like he stepped up. If he goes with some one uglier ill feel worse about myself
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Usually if you are prettier than most chicks, you will be treated like less than because the plain women are out of your league.So if you are prettier it is almost as if they will hate you more. So most women would rather a guy be with someone uglier than them so they can say she is jsut a dog and will not go back for pretty seconds and feel overwhelmed by their sex appeal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2010