im never really "in the mood"...is something wrong with me???

my boyfriend is upset because im never really "in the mood" when it comes down to getting intimate. he thinks it's his fault, but really its not at all. i don't know what it is. im only 21 years old for heavens sake! is something wrong with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes I am like that. I have moments where I just want to have sex so bad, but then there are times he is in the mood, and I don't want to be touched. I noticed it started after my son was born. It's like my sex drive just went way downhill. Talk to your doctor about it next time you go in. I need to have that talk with my doctor, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Did you have a baby in the last year? I didn't want anything to do with my husband until about a year after i had my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• my son is 3!!! so it's been a long time, my hormones should be back to normal, right???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2010