cumming vs orgasm: are they the same thing?? (for women)

my SO thinks im nuts because i tell him that cumming and having an orgasm are two different things for women. a few of my girl friends are siding with him on this one too. what do you think? and he also thinks im nuts because i NEVER orgasm. he said he's never met a girl that doesn't orgasm, and ive tried telling him that most girls fake it. but yeah, i need your ladies input!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I can cum without the total sensation of an orgasm. It's much more fun to cum ALONG with the orgasm. Women who think they are two in the same must not ORGASM properly imo. I DEFINATELY feel the difference. Some women really CAN'T orgasm, which is a shame for them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• You have never orgasm,  I am sorry, I have many times, no fakey here.  I don't know about the cumming and orgasm being different or the same, though.

Anonymous

• i have orgasmed before, but that was from my own doing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• woman dont cum its called a orgasm. Men cum.... Woman have internal and external orgasms. Some woman can have orgasms by having sex and some need outside stimulation.... Then there is Female Ejaculation which is very true...
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I pretty much refer to female ejaculation as cumming. That is definitely different than the big O. You can "cum" without having an orgasm.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i refer to orgasm as cumming for both
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Ummm men use the term cumming and women orgasm however I have known a girl that said she actually has stuff squirt out of her when she has an orgasm so in a way I guess thats like cumming lol I dont know. But no man has ever made me have an orgasm and I never fake it I tell my husband but that doesnt mean it doesnt feel good. I just cant have an internal orgasm for some reason or maybe I just havnt found the spot yet. But I masterbate all the time and have orgasms myself but as far as having them during sex no doesnt happen for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My boyfriend and I have had convos about this...he thought that women having orgasms was considered cumming also..NOT for me... I KNOW there's a difference in cumming and having an orgasm...but I didn't discover I could orgasm until about 2.5 years ago (right before I met my boyfriend).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I personally would say there is no difference, you either orgasm or you don't. Sometimes I have great orgasms and sometimes I just "get there" (occasionally neither) so I guess that could be seen as orgasm vs. cumming... but I'm stuck on the mindset that women orgasm and men cum, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• They are the same thing to me but I guess that is how you define cumming. I am sure guys see it as the same because it is for them. For me in certain positions I have "waves" of pleasure where it peaks and then ebbs. But this is not an orgasm or what I consider cumming. I only consider it cumming when I orgasm and this is a lot different, your vagina has contraction with this. And btw a lot of women ca't orgasm from intercourse alone.it can be as high as 50 percent of women can't. So you so is mistaken on that. Faking is self defeating and a waste of energy. I really believe that because women fake it they never figure out how to get there with their so. I honesty think this leads to a decrease in sex drive in women.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2010