HELP ME PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY SOURCES

Hello I am a very intelligent women,whom deserves alot in life like evryone else.However I am at a stand still.I need help cleaning up my credit I have been beaten for money before trying to clear my credit.I have several business ideas that I need to take advantage of but can not because of my credit situation.Now some of the things on my credit I have been able to pay off but to my understanding that makes your score worse once it is paid off.What do i do I was trying to do the right thing by paying my debt.I can't get any loan and I am trying to build a foundation for my kids.I just need help this is really stressful because I do so many things but can not move foward in my life because of my credit.My credit became bad when I was younger and did not understand how important it would be in future.So if there is any sources out there Please help.Crying get rid of debt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan has a plan called Secure Net that has helped a lot of my team members with their debt. I personally am about to use it as well to clean up my debt/credit so that we will be able to buy a home here pretty soon. You can see tons of testemonies on the site if you're intereseted in just looking :-) Just click here Secure Net.

Good Luck girl, I feel your pain on this one.

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My daughter is going through Consolidated Credit Counseling. She is doing great and loves it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Contact the companies directly and work out a payment plan. I do NOT recommend credit counseling, my credit became worse after credit counseling because the company didn't make my payments on time like they were supposed to. I ended up having to file bankruptcy and 2 of the companies called and told me that if I would have called them, they would have worked something out with me because they don't want anyone to get so far behind that bankruptcy is the only option.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• #1 thing you need to remember is not to stress! Easier said than done...I know! However, you have options you just have to decide what is right for you. Feel free to visit my webpage dynastyfinancialservices.com. It is quite informative. If you would like to discuss matters further feel free to contact me 877-642-4812 anytime day or night. Just seems like you are a little lost and uninformed, most Americans are. I have been in the credit industry for about 8 years, I have worked in just about every debt solution option out there, I have done my research and have educated myself. My partner and I started Dynasty Financial Services about 3 years ago. We specialize in debt settlement, however, we don't push anyone into anything. It's not for everyone. We do take our time and educate and help you find the solution that's right for you. Even if we don't benefit from it ourselves. Hope to talk to you soon! You'll be fine! :)
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 12:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Paying off a debt does not make your credit score worse. That is a lie told by someone selling books.
    Anonymous

• Actually paying off your debt improves your credit score. However, I think I know what you mean...when you go for secured loan ie; mortgage, car, the lenders like to see that you keep up with revolving accounts...such as credit cards and unsecured loans...what matters most though is your debt-to income ratio (the amount of debt outstanding vs what you bring home)...that could make or break you! There are so many factors that make up your credit score...if you are over 50% of your credit card balances that weighs your score down...Most consumers think that just because they make their payments on time they have great credit... that's what these lending institutions want you to believe...
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 2:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2010