My mouth is scary

Hello I am about to be 30 years old with a horrible smile.I went to the dentist two weeks ago and paid $235 to get my teeth cleaned an x-ray and a filling.Now I had not been to the Dentist since I was a little girl maybe like 6 years old.I have 12 cavities and it is like 75 bucks to get each one filled.My teeth are crooked and I really dream of have a perfect smile by 30 and have always wanted this to help me with my self esteem.I would really love to get veneers since this is the quickest way to make them perfect.Please if you know of any dentist that may donate services let me know.I need 4 veneers and I am being bold just for asking you guys about this but I need help and am tired of covering my mouth when I smile and talk to anyone.Thanks and PLease don't be rude to me when you leave answer

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• As far as I know, veneers cause more problems than they solve. Because they only cover your teeth instead of fixing them, you often don't realize there are huge problems until it's too late to save your teeth.

I wore braces for 4 years. So did my husband. They're not fun, and they're expensive, but they fix the root of the problem instead of covering it up. Once you get used to them you won't even notice them, and usually others don't notice them much either. My teeth are now straight and nice. Most orthodontists take payment plans. I'd at least get a consult and ask what your mouth would need before committing to veneers.

Good luck, mamma!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I wish I needs some too.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Just get on a plan with the dentist. You may not be able to get it all done at once, as he may want you to pay each visit.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 4:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Try carecredit.com or something.
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 11:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2010