pregnancy after mirena (Birth Control)

I had mirena removed april 1st had bleeding like a period on the 2nd to the 4th but figured it was just b/c i had it removed, i had mirena for 2yrs no periods well i took a hpt 2 days ago and it was negative took one this morning positive i have sore breast feel like im hungry all the time but i dont think i really ever had a period do you think i could be pregnant and do you think i could have a mis carriage since its only been a month how long does it take for a hpt to show up i heard 5 weeks and that means i got pregnant on the 13th of april

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant after I got mine taken out and everything was fine. And you can take a hpt 2 days after your missed period. Some you can take before you accually miss it. It just depends on what test you take. You could also go to your dr. and have them do a test. My SIL had her blood drawn to find out if she was prego. I guess that the best way to do it but idk because I've never had to do it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010