help please.....

my girlfriend of a year and a half just recently told me that she was fooled around on me with 3 different people one of which was two times... she said she has done it because we never get time together and its the only way she can get what she wants and make herself happy... i believe her because we dont get much time together so i let it go...but i cant stop thinking that there isnt more and that if she loves me then there shouldnt be any excuse for her to do this i dont know what to do...? help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• You may have a part in it, But you did not cheat. She did.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Don't accept excuses for cheating, there is no excuse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Theres no excuse!!!!!! She cheated no matter what the reasson is thats not okay. I would personally leave. Why did she not talk to you about it after the first time and try and fix things. Shes done this multiple times and I would not stand for it. You deserve better.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• if she loves you and wants to be with you, she would have never cheated if she believed that you'd leave her. you SHOULD leave her- you deserve more/better than that. me and my BF can go weeks without seeing each other, and maybe a month or 2 without having sex. he wouldnt cheat, just to get pleasure for himself.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 8:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• she cheated. do you want to be with a cheater? someone you can never trust if she'll be faithful or not? the bond has been broken, more than once. are you willing to wait for it to break again?
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 11:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010