My boyfriend won't have sex with me! SEE DETAILS

Now that I have a kid and am expecting another (HUGE BELLY) my boyfriend won't have sex with me. Am I just being a total worrier or is it because I'm pregnant?

If it's in the obvious, sorry I'm 17.

Asked by Estefany4life at 5:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• if he's 17 (or even older- some adult men, like in their 40's) hate to have sex with a pregnant female... what if it hurts the baby? what if they can "see" the dick/us having sex? what if it tramatuzing the kid, etc. talk to him about it- it could be those fears or it could be something different. hey- maybe he's stressing so much that HE cant get it up (another possibility).

Answer by Shy_Dia at 8:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• It is a little late for him to stop having sex with you. He should have stoped before you go pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Have you asked him why he doesn't want to have sex? Some guys think they will hurt the baby. How old is he and how long have you been together?

Answer by bjane01 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• If he is 17 too that's probably normal. He's not mature enough to have a pregnant girlfriend let alone have sex with her.

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Some guys don't like having sex when their girlfriend is pregnant. Plus huge bellies tend to get in the way and make it not as much fun.

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I D K why your preggo with the second child at 17--but some men hate to have sex with preggo women they find it repulsive. My dh did not like sex with the preggo wife. He is pretty sexual other times.. Good luck.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thanks!
    (He is 18 I am 17, we have been together since I was 15 years.)
    BTW, I got pregnant by accident. DUH

Answer by Estefany4life at 3:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2010