How do you let your eyebrows grow out?

Mine are rather thick and I get them waxed and I pluck them. I don't want them to be so thin anymore. But every time I try to grow them out they don't look even & i can't stand it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It takes a while for the same thickness to come back, if it ever does. Try penciling them in for a while.
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 9:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• They will look uneven until they're fully grown in, and that usually takes anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. Be patient and don't touch them. Depending on how long you've been waxing and tweezing, some may not come back at all. There are a few products on the market now that are for lash growth, but they also work on brows. You will see results with those in 6 weeks, but those products do not come cheap.
    Good luck!

Allow

Answer by Allow at 4:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2010