Suggestions for a good cleanse?

I have never done this & I think I need to as I don't go to the bathroom regularly. Where can I purchase a good one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• personally, i am not fond of cleanses. i did one, and i purchased no products for it. i basically only consumed organic vegetable juice for 10 days. i also took powdered greens and antioxidants. the thing is, if your overall lifestyle is not what it should be, then a cleanse may not be beneficial to your body at all. if your movements are not regular, i suggest using your body's built in cleansing system along with whole foods. cut the processed foods from your diet, add tons of fresh veggies to your diet, eliminate dairy, cut way back on or eliminate gluten, cut way back on or eliminate red meat. do include legumes and brown rice into your diet as well. drink plenty of water and exercise regularly...yoga and walks outside are awesome for the body and soul.
    i wish you the best of health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Activia! :)
    Happypancake

Answer by Happypancake at 11:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I like Dr Natura but i agree with changing your diet as well. My dd eats a pear everyday and it will help you go and well as eating whole grains instead of white bread. Whole wheat is not the same, it needs to be whole grain. Avoid potatoes and other starches. Fresh pinapple and other fruits and veggies will help you stay regular as well.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010