Pregnant??? Ahh!

My tubes were tied 3 years and 2 months ago. For the most part my periods are always on time... I am 8 days late and have bad cramps, like my period is coming, but it doesn't show up.

I know there are very slim chances of being pregnant. I know two people who have had babies after a tubal ligation though.

Should I test??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• u might as well, testing wont hurt anything so i say go for it. If u are pregnant how does that work? With the tied tubes and such?
    Rachel091509

Answer by Rachel091509 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My mother-in-law & babysitter just had this happen to them also! GOOD NEWS = they were NOT pregnant. It was all related to stress. Although I don't know you or what's going on in your life right now, I don't see I problem with testing for piece of mind. If it comes up negative, I would try and see a doctor about it.
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 9:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2010