How do I keep busy in these last few weeks?

Hi all! Although I know I have enough to do with a two year old already running around, I am finding it hard to find other things to do other than concentrating on the baby to be! Her room is pretty nuch finished, my hospital bag is packed (probably before it needs to be), and the house is pretty much put together. I'm so excited to be expecting a little girl this time and I'm driving myself CRAZY thinking about her arrival that I'm basically ready! Any ideas on keeping myself busy for 9 more weeks (give or take a few)???

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 9:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If ya figure it out let me know, no I'm just kidding. Really I have the other problem I have less than 5 weeks left & I'm moving. So I'm plenty busy!!! I'm PRAYING we can be moved before she makes her apperence. I have the basics left out for her if she gets here sooner than we hope. In the next 3 weeks I have a baby shower, to move & a wedding to attend. And all this with a 16month old. : )
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Honestly- get yourself going on Twilight--- or similair book-crack. I haven't let myself read Twilight for months now, and once my classes are done, I'll be 35 weeks pregnant and plan on spending that last few weeks re-reading it again and going for romance novels. That, combined with a 5yo and 2yo and a house to keep- That last few weeks are gonna fly!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I play Xbox. I bought Dragon Age when it came out in November its 70+ hour game and keeps me busy. We are expecting our first girl too and I also have a 2yr old DS. Im 36 weeks.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2010